Real Estate License Renewal
A special thanks for helping us through the online
licensing renewal system at the ADRE.
— MIKE T. MCANDREW REAL ESTATE
- Search for and record your license number—If you entered your license number into the course registration site when you registered for the course, it will should be on the certificate of completion. If your license number is not on your certificate of completion:
- Click here to go to the ADRE search page.
- Click the "Continue" Button on the search page, and the system will display a screen to enter your first and last name.
- Enter your last and first name in the appropriate fields, and click the "Search" button.
- When you find your record, make a note of your license number.
- Login to the ADRE renewal siteClick here, enter your license number, last four digits of your social security number and your date of birth in the fields at the bottom of the login page.
NOTE: If you have established a password to get into ADRE licensing site, or if your company administrative department has established a password for you, you'll need to login with the password on the lower left of the screen.
Also NOTE: If you copy and paste your license number from the public database you might need to remove an extra space at the end of the number after pasting. If you don't remove this space the system will return a "Real Estate License Number is invalid" error.
- Under "Quick Links -> Personal", Click the link called "Manage my Continuing Education".
- Click "Submit Courses", in the menu at the left.
- Enter your course numbers—Your certificate of completion will contain the course numbers. Use the completion dates for each course on the certificate both the start date and the completion date in the ADRE renewal site.